Friday, March 30, 2012

Knowlege transfer Template

Hi All,
I would need to do a Knowledge transfer to my client. So I require
Knowledge transfer Template or Knowledge transfer plan for SQL Server
DBA role. Please guide me on this or please send me any useful
documents or useful links?
Thanks and regards
Hi
I don't know of this being written anywhere but here are a few suggestions:
Write down what should be general or expected knowledge needed
Write down where he can find out about this in more detail e.g. web sites,
recommended courses/books etc...
Make sure system(s) are fully documented in an form where the information
can be found and understood.
Write down specific knowledge needed
Write down a framework for documentation/tutorials etc that can be used to
transfer this information
Write down a plan for how this will be transferred including what the client
needs to know before you start and the timescales involved.
Agree the above with the client and execute it, making sure that you note
any additional information that is required whilst carrying out the plan.
Agree any additional support needs required including leaving your contact
details.
John
"Praveen" wrote:

> Hi All,
> I would need to do a Knowledge transfer to my client. So I require
> Knowledge transfer Template or Knowledge transfer plan for SQL Server
> DBA role. Please guide me on this or please send me any useful
> documents or useful links?
> Thanks and regards
>

No comments:

Post a Comment