Friday, March 30, 2012

KPI List Web Part in MOSS 2007 - How Do I Display an 'As of Date' For Indicators?

I have created an SQL 2005 SSAS cube with many different KPIs defined. In MOSS 2007 (SP2) I have created a site to display these various KPIs in several KPI Lists. Some of the indicators in the underlying cube are updated daily, others weekly, others quarterly, etc.

What are some ways to display to the user what date or time slice each specific indicator is "as of"?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

-Steve

Hello. I do not think that there is a property in SSAS2005 that you can use for this.

The easy way is to create separate KPI:s depending on the time slice /or update window and simply name the KPI:s in SSAS2005 in this way.

I can think of ActSalesBudSalesMonth and ActSalesBudSalesYearToDate. I usually use shorter names.

Else I recommend you to find a property/information field in MOSS 2007

HTH

Thomas Ivarsson

No comments:

Post a Comment