Friday, March 30, 2012

Korean wording appear as ? in PDF

Can anyone help me ?
My question is :
My report contains some Korean wording. When I export to PDF, the Korean
word appear as ?. Then I export the report in Excel format, there is no
problem in the Korean wording. But when I try to print it, the default page
orientation is 'Landscape' and there is default left and right margin no
matter how I adjust the report size in reporting services.Make sure the font you're using exists on both the server and the client
viewing the PDF.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"May Liu" <MayLiu@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:17D5F204-6D94-4ECA-93A1-E287442C8C5D@.microsoft.com...
> Can anyone help me ?
> My question is :
> My report contains some Korean wording. When I export to PDF, the Korean
> word appear as ?. Then I export the report in Excel format, there is no
> problem in the Korean wording. But when I try to print it, the default
> page
> orientation is 'Landscape' and there is default left and right margin no
> matter how I adjust the report size in reporting services.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment